Thursday, January 19, 2012

Oops! Missed Day 18.


Hurrah! Sale is over! 
I am delighted to be able to sit in bed and just type. Not cut fabrics. Or take photos. Or create a photo album on facebook. Gosh...facebook photo albums suck the life out of you sometimes! 
But sale went perfect. Couldn't have asked for it to have turned out better... which is what I am always appreciative of and grateful for. 

January 2012 is slowly coming to an end and I'll be working hard to make Chibi Run more organized and more well stocked in term of crafty supplies this year. Let me know if you'd like me to stock more of anything really! :) 

Well... I feel a little sheepish. But yes, I am guilty of missing yesterday's post for the photo a day challenge
I did take a photo yesterday. Didn't post it! 
I took a photo today. Was all ready to post...and my camera battery died! 
So... I will post my photos tomorrow and hope you still love me. 



For now though... I thought I should share some photos I really admire for yesterday's word (Water) and today's word (Something You Bought). 


{Water} by Trey Ratcliff 
He is the photographer to love. Eiffel Tower. Muddy puddle at the side.
He has one of the best jobs in the world - he just goes around the world taking the most beautiful, stunning photos. I especially love his Iceland photos.



Ok... enough of daydreaming for now. I shall be content in my little house and with my little family!
I love to travel. I love to pack my bags, get on an aeroplane. (Well, that was before I had kids). Now going on an aeroplane with kids always tends to be pretty stress inducing.
Which is why I am still waiting for the year Husband and I can go backpacking in Yunnan, China... sans the children.

And for today's word... {Something I Bought}



We have a mini corn monster in our household. She is only 80cm tall but can eat
2 corns at one go. I especially love to see her go 'crunch' and 'mmmm....' with her eyes closed...

I will post the photos I took tomorrow! Once Mr. Camera has been recharged. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I absolutely love reading them! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...