Monday, February 13, 2012

My Little Collection of Valentine's Day Printables


Valentine's Day is nearly here and as promised, here is my little stash of free V-Day printables that I've collected from literally every corner of  the web! 

If you monitor my movements on Pinterest, you'd probably know one of my most pinned boards is called Who you calling cheap? Free Printables/Downloads!. (Truly sorry for the cheesy pinboard title... I am terrible at naming things!)
Honestly, there are so many beautiful free printables out there these days, created by truly talented people who have generously given of their time and skill to share a few goodies around. 

So off we go! 

(From left to right) 1.8 little wonderful cards! 2. Little Birds 3. Classroom Valentines 



I do hope I have linked to all these alright! If any of the links don't work for you, please do feel free to let me know.

I would be so thrilled if you rise up to the challenge of doing at least one for someone... a friend... a teacher... your kid's friends... whom you think needs it or would appreciate it! :) 









2 comments:

  1. thanks Germaine - these are awsome, we are doing the butterflies :-) (well I am, as the kids are snoring)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coffee cup wrappers! or maybe it was just the thought of coffee.... ha. I passed a little award your way last night, make sure you head to mine at some stage to see what you need to do from here x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I absolutely love reading them! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...